I've read two more books since I posted my list:
"How Do You Know When You're Really In Love?" by Robert K. McIntosh. It was really good. Since I've decided to become a Marriage and Family Therapist, I've started reading more books about relationships and stuff. There's a lot to learn and I'm definitely learning a lot. It's fun and I enjoy reading about it, especially from the Church's point of view. (That brings me into a whole other area of thought... one I'll probably blog about, but now right now.) Anyway, it was a really good book! I highly recommend it to everyone!
The second book I read was the first book in the Children of the Promise series, "Rumors of War." SO GOOD!!! I forgot just how much I love those books. I finished the first book last Thursday and haven't had a clue what to do with myself since. (I don't own any of the other books and I couldn't find a copy of the second one.) I went to Barnes and Noble on Saturday night to buy the second book, but apparently the Children of the Promise books are exclusive to Deseret Book. So obviously, I stopped by today and bought the second book. I'm already pretty far into it. It's such a great series.
No comments:
Post a Comment