Friday, February 10, 2012

If I'm ever in the mood to cry...

I'm an extremely emotional person.
I wish I could blame it on contacts or pregnancy or whatever,
but I can't.

I'm like Jude Law in The Holiday
"A good book, a great film, a birthday card. I weep"

So today I'm going to share with you just a couple things that make me weep. I hope you cry... aka enjoy.


Yeah, I will NOT be watching this movie.
I'll cry so much it'll give me a headache.


Go figure. I can't even listen to this song on the radio without bursting into tears. It's awful!!

Anyway, because I'm an emotional WRECK, I need you to enjoy The Vow for me.. and also T. Swift. Thanks. :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I also wish I could blame my random urge to cry on something good.. but sometimes life is just overwelming in a completely tear worthy way.