My Brother
(aka Broseph)
My buddy & one of my best friends.
My buddy & one of my best friends.
I love my sisters!! But Jon was the first person I thought of because one day a couple years ago I thought that I might have to live without him and I don't think I'll ever forget how scared I was that day.
He is the funniest...
and the cutest...
and the smile he has when he's
laughing melts my heart.
He sleeps really weird...
(Not kidding. This is normal for him.)
and is such a goof ball...
but I look up to him. I'm so proud of him.
(I can't believe how much he reminds me of my dad!!)
And I think we all know that I'm gonna have a hard time when he leaves on his mission in December, but I couldn't be happier for him. I'm so proud of his decision to serve a mission and I'm excited for the lessons he will learn while serving the Lord for two years in Mexico.
Love you, Jon!!



No comments:
Post a Comment