Thursday, May 7, 2015

#DeathByKayla

Right after I found out I was pregnant I was introduced to @kayla_itsines on Instagram... which was good and bad.

Good because for the next 7 months I saw motivational before and after pictures of girls using her 12 week workout guide and it really inspired me to get healthy.
Bad because I got pregnant when I was the biggest I had ever been in my life, I was only going to get bigger, and I was going to have to wait MONTHS until I could finally start doing something about it.

So I patiently waited to not be pregnant anymore and just before Luke was born I bought Kayla's e-guide. (You can buy it here.) And then after Luke was born, I waited again to get cleared for exercise. 8 weeks later and I'm finally starting the workout guide!!

I am so excited. I'm currently debating whether or not to post my before pics in this post, but I think I'll wait until I finish the 16 weeks of workouts (I'm doing the pre-workouts, too) and then I'll post my before and afters. Or maybe I'll post some progress shots along the way?? I still haven't decided.

Anyway, I did the first workout today and my legs are DYING!!! It's true what they say... it's #DeathByKayla

But I'm excited about it.

1 comment:

Nicole Vargas said...

Go get em Lauren! I'm right there with ya :)