4:06 this morning
Woke up to something on my face
Brushed it off
Sat up in bed
Found my phone and used it as a light
Saw something dark on the wall above where my head would have been
Woke up to something on my face
Brushed it off
Sat up in bed
Found my phone and used it as a light
Saw something dark on the wall above where my head would have been
Shone my phone/light on the dark spot
Saw the cockroach
FLIPPED OUT!!!!
Jumped out of my bed
Turned the light on
It was one of those red cockroaches... gross.
Realized it couldn't have been on my face if it was that far up the wall
Eww! Cockroaches can climb walls?!?!?!!!!!
Saw the cockroach
FLIPPED OUT!!!!
Jumped out of my bed
Turned the light on
It was one of those red cockroaches... gross.
Realized it couldn't have been on my face if it was that far up the wall
Eww! Cockroaches can climb walls?!?!?!!!!!
"Where's a flip flop?"
Found one!!
SMASH!!!!
Gross.
Texted Ian.
Went to the bathroom to get some TP to clean it up
Another cockroach!!
"You gotta be effing kidding me!"
Killed second cockroach (just a black one, no biggie)
Cleaned up both cockroaches
Texted Ian again...
Quote:
"How the hell am I supposed to go back to sleep now?!"
(Ian's just going to laugh when he reads these in the morning)
So now I'm in the paradise room with my computer.
Finding the music to play at Rachel's wedding,
Checking on flights to Texas,
Facebooking,
Blogging,
and definitely NOT sleeping... even though it's 5:20 in the morning.
I haven't seen any more cockroaches
But once again I'm thinking...
"this house really is a dump."
Excited for my lease to be up in September
so I can find a newer, cleaner, cockroach free place to live. I think I'm going to sleep here on the couch... if I can fall asleep.
I'm still freaked out about the cockroaches.
1 comment:
I've had this happen before. Luckily not where I'm at now. Totally ruins your sleep, and for me, it wasn't just for that night. Good luck! Ha! I hate cockroaches.ew!
Post a Comment