Friday, July 2, 2010

Camera

So my camera has been broken for the last little while. 
(I blame the boring posts on no pics, not my boring life, ha ha ha) 
It got set on some crazy setting and now I can't make it work. 
So I'm on my way to Best Buy right now to see if they can fix it real quick. 
Keeping my fingers crossed some Geek Squad member can press a couple buttons and fix it right up. 

:)

2 comments:

The Stratton's said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you!

l a u r e n said...

The flash is what wouldn't work. Come to find out the flash is broken and the warranty (that I was SO smart to buy when I bought my camera) expired in November. :( So now I'm going to get really good at finding natural light for my pics since I can't use the flash. :)