Saturday, March 5, 2011

Right Now...

praying for: a better understanding of my new calling and what I need to be doing. It's super exciting, but also challenging and kinda discouraging at the same time. Thank heavens for good counselors and my awesome RS Advisor!!

wearing: leggings and a T. My usual lounging around the apartment outfit. :)

working on: a scavenger hunt surprise for my friend's birthday coming up. yay!!

eating: nothing right now. I went to In-n-Out with Alma, Emily and Tierra after the temple pics. Yay for Makenzie getting hitched today!!

dreaming of: moving back East with Mack. She's probably going out there for grad school and her invitation yesterday to go with her sounds like an adventure that I would LOVE!!

realizing: that moving back East probably isn't the wisest thing to do, but lately wise and boring go hand in hand. And I'm ready for something new.

impatiently waiting: for next weekend. Some KDs are coming down for Spring Break and I have the weekend off from work. I'm way excited to play.

anticipating: the motorcycle ride I'm going on this afternoon. I love going for rides on days like today.

loving: the sun and the heat that has come with it. I love this time of year!!

stalking: all of the blogs on my blog list. This is what happens when I'm bored. :)

feeling: not quite on top of my game. I have a cough, I've lost my voice and my throat is super dry. No fun, no fun.



Kels, I totally copied this from you. Thanks :)

1 comment:

rick.and.kels said...

no problem i copied from sam who copied from someone ha. moving east would be fun though, good luck with deciding :)