I just finished reading this book...
It's awesome! If you like church books, this is a good one.
There were probably 5 or 6 different times while reading this book when a question would come up during a gospel discussion with a friend and I was able to say "Well, actually, I just read about that in this book." And I'd pull my book out of my purse and read them what I had found.
I learned so much about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and how we need it every single second of the day. It's because of the Atonement that we can overcome the "natural man," which is an enemy to God (Mosiah 3:19, James 4:4, Genesis 8:21), and become more like our Savior. It was so awesome to really understand that I do need Him every hour. Not just when I'm struggling with something, but when I'm happy, too.
I highly recommend this book to anyone looking to learn more about the Atonement and strengthen their testimony of the Savior.
Next up: Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

No comments:
Post a Comment