Wednesday, April 27, 2011

23

I don't do New Year's Resolutioins.
Instead, I do this on my birthday each year.
I know it's late, but it was still a work in progress...
 
23 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 23
  
1. Read the New Testament
2. Go horseback riding
3. Go kayaking
4. Go to a cycle class @ Gold's
5. Build a sand castle
6. Donate blood more than twice this year
7. Revamp my blog
8. Play my cello in Sacrament Meeting
9. Start hair school
10. Go to the temple at least twice a month
11. Get a tan
12. Run a 5k
13. Read The Great & The Terrible series
14. Read a book by C.S. Lewis
15. Go on a road trip with Tierra
16. Pay for someone's dinner without them knowing it 
17. Start doing yoga again
18. Travel to somewhere I've never been
19. Read the Book of Mormon again
20. Go to a zoo
21. Get my windows tinted and put the KD sticker I made on the back window
22. Buy a new laptop
23. Get the sheet music to "A Path To Somewhere" by Shaun Paul.

1 comment:

Tierra said...

I love 15 and 18, maybe we could hit those two with one stone?