Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 1 - Me & 15 Facts

Lauren Nicole Goettsche


1. I am 23 years old.

2. My birthday is the day after Valentine's Day.

3. My favorite colors are green & red.

4. I had heart surgery when I was 3 yrs old.

5. In 5th grade I waited 6 months to celebrate my birthday because I wanted to have a pool party.

6. I joined a sorority my freshman year of college and lived in the sorority house with 23 other girls my sophomore year.

7. I love music.

8. I have a blue-red personality.

9. I like to uproot my life and try new things.

10. I have my Mamma's eyes and my Daddy's nose.

11. I love giraffes and sleep with a giraffe pillow every night.

12. I love to read.

13. The 4th of July is my absolute most favorite holiday!!

14. My favorite dessert is the Triple Chocolate Strata 
from The Olive Garden.


and

15. I don't like shopping.

No comments: