Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day


This is how I spent my Labor Day morning, hiking with Leah and answering these dumb questions.
(jk, they aren't dumb. I like them.)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 
around 9 :)

2. How do you like your steak? 
medium rare-medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: 
The Dark Knight Rises

4. What is your favorite TV show? 
Friends, Fringe, Grey's Anatomy

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
That is a loaded question!! I want to live everywhere, but I could live anywhere as long as I was with people I love.

6. What did you have for breakfast? 
Pancakes

7. What is your favorite food? 
Anything with lots of flavor.

8. Foods you dislike? 
Split Pea Soup (aka guacamole soup) and large mushrooms and onions

9. Favorite place to eat? 
Oscars. I have only GREAT memories there.

10. Favorite dressing? 
Italian or Cafe Rio's cilantro lime dressing 

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 
a Toyota Camry

12. What are your favorite clothes? 
cardigans/zip up hoodies

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? 
Anywhere, duh!!! haha I hope someday I can spend some quality time in rural European areas, especially in Italy.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 
Half full.

15. Where would you want to retire? 
Close to family, somewhere pretty, where I could be outside a lot and not freeze or fry.

16. Favorite time of day? 
Mornings for sure. :)

17. Where were you born? 
Southern California

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? 
Football

19. What is your favorite fragrance? 
Sexy boys :)

20. What is your favorite face cream? 
True Science by LifeVantage

21. Favorite baby/kids products? 
Forget the products. My favorite baby/kids are my nephews and soon to be NIECE!!!!

22. People watcher? 
As often as I can.

23. Are you a morning or night person? 
I love mornings, but I love to be up at night.

24. Do you have any pets? 
Nope.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? 
Uh... not really?? My life is new and exciting, but probably just to me. haha

26. What did you want to be when you were little? 
This is in my 2nd grade yearbook: "When I grow up I want to be a ballerina, artist, athlete, teacher, writer, police officer, computer whiz, actress, business manager, doctor, rock star, and the fastest runner in the world. I'm excited to do that."

27. What is your favorite memory? 
Another loaded question. A lot come to mind... driving to Cedar with my dad during swim season, my last two visits to Disneyland, laughing hysterically with my friends, long talks with smart people... I love this question. I'm going to keep thinking about this. :)

28. Are you a cat or dog person? 
Dogs have more personality I think, so I'd prefer to have a dog.

29. Are you married? 
Nope.

30. Always wear your seat belt? 
Always.

31. Been in a car accident? 
Yep. Which is why I always wear my seat belt.

32. Any pet peeves? 
Stepping in water with socks on.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? 
Lots of sauce, pineapple, peppers.

34. Favorite flower? 
I don't think I have one.

35. Favorite ice cream? 
Anything in chocolate ice cream.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? 
Carl's Jr or DQ

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 
Zero

38. From whom did you get your last email? 
My landlord

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
IKEA

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? 
Well, I was all registered for classes at Utah State and then decided, a week before school started, to drop my classes and do hair school instead. I've found that my last minute decisions tend to be the best ones I make. :)

41. Like your job? 
I am currently unemployed. So yes. :)

42. Broccoli? 
Love it!!

43. What was your favorite vacation? 
Disneyland for my 21st, San Francisco with Leah, this whole last summer in Texas (haha), I don't know.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? 
Lindsay, Jerika, Tysen and Fin.

45. What are you listening to right now? 
"Someone Else's Life" by Joshua Radin. I love that guy.

46. What is your favorite color? 
Green!! Because it's the color of green grass and green trees. It's the color of nature and life. I love it!

47. How many tattoos do you have?
Zero

48. Coffee drinker? 
No, but it sure smells nice.


Now I'm gonna go get stuff for a BBQ. Yay for having days off and hanging out with friends. :)

No comments: