Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 8 - A Picture Of My Night

Tonight I went horseback riding with some girls from hair school. I haven't been on a horse in FOREVER and was seriously so excited when Bobbie told us we could come over and ride her horses. She is the sweetest and made us dinner, too!! 
This is my horse, Knee Pad. He was pretty good to me. 
Kiersten, Nati, me, and Bobbie. Normal faces. ;)
I'm funny sometimes. :)
Nati was a little bit scared at first, but her horse was super calm and took real good care of her.
Kiersten's horse was a maniac. It wanted to run the whole time. Luckily, Kiersten is a quick learner. She was a pro by the end of the night.
See what I mean!! No hands, she's amazing. ;)
Here are the four of us again.

Thank you so much, Bobbie, for letting us come over!!! We missed the girls that couldn't come tonight. Hopefully everyone will be able to make it next time!!

No comments: